Former Actress Victoria Inyama celebrates as she bags a degree from a University (Photos)

Former Actress, Victoria Inyama is thankful after she bagged a degree from the University of East London.

Celebrating her new feat, the veteran disclosed that enrolling for the degree gave her the 'confidence, self-worth and self-esteem she lost in all her years of domestic abuse.

Former Actress Victoria Inyama celebrates as she bags a degree from a University (Photos)

Recall in 2018, the actress cried out over an alleged domestic violence by her estranged husband Mike Okri in the United Kingdom. Read previous post here.

Sharing photos from her graduation, Victoria wrote in one post:

"This university gave me back all d Confidence/Self-worth/self-esteem I lost in all my years of Domestic Abuse. A university where d lecturers really care about d students/ was taught to always think outside d box/reason intelligently. I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. Hopefully back in a bit for another round."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...