Kim Kardashian hints on plans to reduce nudity for Kanye West's faith

Kim Kardashian hints on plans to reduce nudity for Kanye West's faith

Kim Kardashian has said she would start cutting back on putting on clothes that expose her body in honour of her husband, Kenya West's new faith.

It is no longer news that West has become a 'new man' in Christ.

She also pointed out that she is growing older and attaining the stage in which she wouldn't be able to keep up with sexy attires.

Some time ago, Kanye West voiced his opinion about her 2019 Met Gala dress being "too sexy."

The reality star explained to New York magazine in a November 2019 interview that she's looking to a new phase of her life - one that doesn't include thong bikinis.

"I am a mother of four. I am going to be 40 next year. When is it time to stop? She said.
The suggestion of her new image came to light since Kanye is embarking on a new spiritual awakening and Kim wants "to honour" her husband as he's "going through this life change."

She added, "I think I'm evolving to where I don't feel the need to want to keep up."

But Kardashian also admitted that yes, the process of dialling it down a bit has already begun.

"I don't know if it's the fact that my husband has voiced that sometimes too sexy is just overkill and he's not comfortable with that.

"I listen to him and understand him. Still, at the end of the day, he always gives me the freedom to be and do what I want," she said.

"But I have kind of had this awakening myself. I realized I could not even scroll through Instagram in front of my kids without full nudity coming up on my feed pretty much all the time.

"And I definitely contributed to that. I mean, one of my most iconic covers was the Paper magazine one, when I was all oiled up and ripping my dress off."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...