"With all the swag, I thought Teddy A would marry from the Kardashian family"- Rapper CDQ

Nigerian Rapper, CDQ has triggered hate comments and backlashes from Nigerians after he made an offensive comment which seemed like a mockery of TeddyA's lover, BamBam.

'With all the swag, I thought Teddy A would marry from the Kardashian family'- Rapper CDQ

Teddy A recently got hitched with his beautiful wife, BamBam in Dubai a few days ago, and he shared an adorable photo from the event on the gram.

'With all the swag, I thought Teddy A would marry from the Kardashian family'- Rapper CDQ

In reaction, rapper CDQ wrote that Bambam is a lucky girl because he thought Teddy A would marry from the Kardashian's family.

"Kai but this geh lucky sha. Me wey I dey think say na Kardashian's family my guy go marry with all the swags," he wrote.

Reacting to this, Nigerians slammed him for trying to shame their sweetheart, BamBam.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...