Mercy gets hotel room upgrade in Dubai, moved to an exquisite suite worth millions per night (Video)

BBNaija 'Pepper Dem'season winner, Mercy Eke was duly recognized in Dubai by Vhotel, as the hotel management immediately upgraded her room after she came in.

Mercy gets hotel room upgrade in Dubai, moved to an exquisite suite worth millions per night (Video)

Reports gathered that the exquisite suite which she was upgraded to, is worth millions per night. The reality star lodged in with her lover, Ike Onyema.

Sharing her joy via Instagram, the reality star explained how the hotel management had called her while she was still in her previous hotel room, and afterwards she was moved to the best suite.

She wrote;

"Guess what ? @vhoteldubai recognized that I MERCY LAMBO IS IN THE BUILDING ..... and decided to upgrade my room ... when they called I was like okay ??‍♀️ little did I know that I was moving to the best suite in the hotel ...... look what we got .. I'm blown away ?this is so lovely ??? thank you @vhoteldubai I absolutely love it and I'm definitely coming back ... SOON .....

Watch the video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...