REALLY!!! Fireboy's Hit Track "Jealous" Is Now Going To Be On 2 Different Albums - RIGHT OR WRONG?

REALLY!!! Fireboy's Hit Track 'Jealous' Is Now Going To Be On 2 Different Albums - RIGHT OR WRONG?
So Fireboy is now officially the first artiste in the World to have one song on two different albums. Well Done Damola
Seriously, I was totally struck dumb when I noticed Fireboy's "Jealous" is going to making it on his soon to be released debut album "Laughter, Tears and Goosebumps" I was so not expecting it there.

See the tracklist below:-

REALLY!!! Fireboy's Hit Track 'Jealous' Is Now Going To Be On 2 Different Albums - RIGHT OR WRONG?

We can all recall that this same song "Jealous" happens to one of the track in the YBNL Mafia Album that was released late last year, 2018 from the YBNL constable, and the albums look like an introductory album for Fireboy as he covers most of the album.

See the YBNL Mafia Album tracklist below:-

Though "Jealous" happens to be one of biggest song in Nigeria this year, after it solely broke out from the YBNL Mafia Album on its own, but does that made us forget it was already in an Album.

Or maybe I'm the one that doesn't understand how Album works again though.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...