'I have been doing many surgeries low key' - Bobrisky speaks on 'journey to transforming into a woman'

Controversial cross dresser, Bobrisky took to social media to narrate his his journey to transforming into a beautiful woman which he describes as 'awesome'.

'I have been doing many surgeries low key' - Bobrisky speaks on 'journey to transforming into a woman'

The transvestite stated that he has undergone several surgeries which have cost him millions so far but he is happy with the results and plans to transform to a woman completely.

He wrote;

"My journey transforming into a beautiful woman was awesome ?. Yes the procedure might have cost millions but am happy ?. Have been doing many surgeries low key cos I don't want drama. More surgeries coming through..... by dis time next year I guess I want to contest for miss WORLD ?"

See post below;

Reacting to the post, one of his followers asked if he has cut his manhood off and he gave an hilarious response. The follower asked;

"Them don cut am?"

Bobrisky responded to him;

"yes bros I now have sweet p*ssy. You wanna enter my sugar gate?"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...