Headies 2019: Moment Rita Daniels announced her daughter, Regina Daniels as Artiste of the year

Regina Daniels mother, Rita is currently receiving the heat after she tried to 'play a fast one', at the 2019 Headies Awards Yesterday.

It all started when she was called upon to present the Artiste of The Year Award.

When She got on stage, she introduced herself as, "Rita Daniels, Mother of Regina Daniels".

Headies 2019: Moment Rita Daniels announced her daughter, Regina Daniels as Artiste of the year
Rita Daniels and Her Daughter, Regina.
When it was time to announce the winner, Rita Daniels decided to crack a joke.. Apparently, one which many didn't find funny.

She asked on the Audience to guess on who the winner is, and then she suddenly mentioned her Daughter name.

After laughing it off, she then proceeded to calling the winner, Burna Boy.

READ: Full List of Headies 2019 Winners.

Burna Boy wasn't available to collect his award. Apparently, he was in London for Wizkid Starboy's Fest.

Watch the video below;

Some reactions below;

@EzraelAni: She said A.K.A Regina Daniels mother ?. I need to hustle o! So my mum will start telling people she's A.K.A Ezrael Ani mother ?#headies2019

@JemimaOsunde: Why is Regina Daniels mum presenting an award at the headies??? ??

@datmastermind80: We're not yet in 2020, but Regina daniels mum just cracked the dryest joke of 2020 #headies2019

@DoreenUgo: Most Cringing Moment at Tonight headies should be My Name is Rita Daniels aka Regina daniels mum, why did she stop? Kuku add Ned Nwoko's in-law So Cv go complete! #headies2019

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...