I will wash your pant, If you marry me - Actor, Uche Maduagwu tells DJ Cuppy

Nollywood's infamous actor, Uche Maduagwu has taken to his social media page to shoot his shot at Billionaire Daughter, DJ Cuppy in a rather strange way.

The controversial actor took to his Instagram page to reveal that he is ready to wash DJ Cuppy's pants and dresses if she will marry him.

In Uche's words ;

"@cuppymusic I am ready to wash your PANT and dress everyday if you marry me... Talk is cheap, if you truly #love a girl, then you must be prepared to be her house boy, thats what sacrifice is all about in a #relationship.

As the biggest #ACTOR in #Nigeria that has ever gotten the attention of @chrissyteigen in #America, my fans in #Naija, #London, #Ghana and all over the world wants me to get married to #Cuppy, they believe we are #beautiful together, honestly, Cuppy is a very humble #girl, but what i admire so much about her is the fountain of her intelligence, #omg, this jewel is too intelligent, thats why i am ready to wash all her dirty PANT and #DRESS even after #wedding.

I prophecy to every #pretty girl praying to God for #MARRIAGE, as you type amen, by this time next year, God will answer your prayer speedily. </em

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...