Lola Omotayo Okoye sends heartwarming message to son as he turns 11 today

Lola Omotayo Okoye
, wife of popular Nigerian musician, Peter Psquare, has sent a heartwarming message via her Instagram page, to her son, Cameron Okoye who turned 11 today.

She wrote; "My darling son, Happy 11 birthday! My prince is 11! wow I'm so proud of you. My one and only Mr intelligent, my heartbeat. We celebrate you today and everyday"

She expressed her joy and gladness over the 11th birthday of her 'prince' and praised him for being the most gentle, kind and best big brother ever.

In her words, "You are so gentle and kind. Never let anyone take away that quality from you. You are the best big brother to your sister and an amazing son to us"

She further prayed to God for more blessings, guidance and protection on her son as he enters another phase of his life.

"May the Almighty God continue to guide and protect you. May you never lack, may you continue to go from glory to glory and from strength to strength. I wish you God's love, long life, good health, wisdom, unconditional love and prosperity" she said.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...