Burna Boy walks a fan out of his show for not vibing to his performance (Video)

Nigerian Singer and African Giant, Burna Boy, is in the news after a video from one of his recent shows captured the moment he berated a fan and asked the fan to go home probably because the fan was 'stiff' and not vibing to his songs.

Burna Boy was apparently not happy that the fan was just standing in front doing nothing and he paused the performance to address the situation.

Burna Boy told the fan to leave the show or go to the back, He said;

The front is for my die hard fans, everyone that has been with me from the beginning.

So if you want to do a fashion show or stand and look at me, please go to the church.

My brother, your face is not encouraging me,

See video below ;

Burna Boy is steadily ascending as a globally-loved superstar - Grammy Awards organizer says

Nigerian Afro-pop artiste, Burna Boy, was recently celebrated by the Recording Academy on social media.

Burna Boy who is now widely regarded as the 'African Giant 'has undoubtedly been making huge strides in the entertainment industry as his career has seen a great leap in recent times.

Burna was one of the six Nigerian artistes to be featured on Beyonce's latest album, Lion King: The Gift. The track he featured on is titled Ja ra e.

The singer has now been recognized by the Recording Academy, also known as the Grammys.

In a new tweet, the academy explained that Burna Boy is steadily ascending as a globally-loved superstar. They wrote:

"Burna Boy is steadily ascending as a globally-loved superstar, with his smooth, rich vocals and infectious beats that blend traditional Afrobeat, dancehall, hip-hop, trap, and more."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...