James Brown now dressing as a man after the government's move against Bobrisky

James Brown has switched to dressing as a man after his mentor and Lagos socialite Bobrisky was reportedly arrested by the Police on Saturday.

The once-persecuted dancer, took to his page to post a photo of himself dressed as a man, which was just unlike him as he prefers to dress as a woman, most of the time.

James Brown now dressing as a man after the government's move against Bobrisky

James Brown had on Saturday sent an emotional birthday message to Bobrisky, calling him his aunty and wrote on how the popular socialite inspires him.

Read his post:

Happy birthday to one and only {Auntie mi} long life and prosperity..... We come across so many people in our lives, but the one who leaves an impact is hard to get.... Happy birthday to the one who doesn't give a f**k to what people say, but focuses on her set goal. Happy birthday to the one who knows what it means to be independent and focused.

Happy birthday to the one who knows the meaning of fashion ???.... The very first time I met you, you were so friendly and bold, trust me, you're one of the few people I always up to. Thank you for being you.

Thank you for all you've done.
Thank you for impacting so much in me.
I wouldn't have gone so far if not for your words "Always be yourself", trust me, it has kept me going.
I just wanna wish you all the good things of life ....

Greater heights....
Greater achievements....
More wins....
You're loved!!!!!!

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...