Peter Okoye apologizes to ladies he has kissed after fixing his teeth and undergoing teeth whitening

Peter Okoye recently underwent a teeth fixing and whitening process and he took to Instagram to show off the aftermath of it all.

Peter Okoye apologizes to ladies he has kissed after fixing his teeth and undergoing teeth whitening

A major highlight of the show-off was the singer revealing that he has always been conscious of smiling because of the protrusion in his dentition, while also apologizing to ladies he kissed in the past.

Peter further revealed that the teeth fixing process has brought back his confidence.

He wrote;

But on a serious Note: if you knw that I have kissed you before! Please come and ask for a refund. I can't shout! Swear down! This is A life Changing Experience.

This has brought so much confidence in me. In 2020 I'm gona be constantly be on Tv with the @theokoyes reality tv series @dancewithpeter and @zoomupyourlife and ofcos the brand Mr P. Trust me it's about to go down! welcome to my world

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...