Neymar Fulfils 'Dream' With Cameo Appearance In "Money Heist"

Neymar Fulfils 'Dream' With Cameo Appearance In 'Money Heist'

International Brazillian footballer, Neymar "realised" his dream with a cameo appearance in popular Spanish series "La Casa de Papel" better known as "Money Heist".

Neymar took to his Twitter page to post a clip of himself wearing the classic boiler suit and Salvador Dali mask combination made famous by the series.

Neymar captioned the post: "I was able to realize my dream and be part of my favourite series. And now I can share Joao with you all! Thank you Casa de Papel."

The Brazilian filmed scenes for two episodes of the show (called Money Heist in English markets) last November. However, the world's most expensive footballer's cameo didn't make the final cut for the release of the series' third season in July due to ongoing rape accusations.

That case has since been dismissed for lack of evidence and the Paris Saint-Germain forward's part has now been re-added to episodes six and eight of season three, which can now be viewed on Netflix.

This is not the Brazilian superstar's first jaunt into acting, having also appeared in the widely panned Vin Diesel vehicle xXx: Reactivated in 2017.

"La Casa de Papel" ("Money Heist") is the story of the world's biggest heist, orchestrated by a crime genius to the smallest detail: to break into Spain's Royal Mint to print their own money, about €2.4bn.

Created by Álex Pina, the series originally aired on Spanish TV in 2017 and was added to the Netflix catalogue in December 2017. "La Casa de Papel" ("Money Heist") went on to become the most-watched series in a foreign language on Netflix ever.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...