"The reason Nigerians are known for scamming is because we are smarter than a lot of people" - Jidenna says (Video)

Nigerian born US singer, Jidenna in a video has revealed the reason why Nigerians are known for scam all over the world.

'The reason Nigerians are known for scamming is because we are smarter than a lot of people' - Jidenna says (Video)

Reacting to the recent arrest of 77 Nigerians by the FBI, Jidenna said Nigerians are smarter than a lot of people, hence the reason why they excel in sports and other sphere of life including scamming.

Speaking during an interview on the Breakfast Club, Jidenna said: ' I don't scam na. But yes, I have done a lot of things, I used to sell chains in China Town. I do buy some cheap stuffs, cheap female jewelry and sell them high to some high boys in the suburbs. I think that was a scam. But I never did the fake relationship thing. Never!"

"The reason Nigerians are known for scamming...is because we are smarter than a lot of people...It is what it is."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...