"F*** money. I will send my money errand cos I got it" - Bobrisky brags ahead of his birthday

Nigerian Male Barbie, Okuneye Idris, otherwise known as Bobrisky has taken to his/her Instagram page to brag about his/her riches ahead of his birthday.

'F*** money. I will send my money errand cos I got it' - Bobrisky brags ahead of his birthday

The cross-dresser shared photos of the hall where the birthday party will be held. Bobrisky went on to say money will not be a problem when it comes to getting the birthday celebration of his dreams.

'F*** money. I will send my money errand cos I got it' - Bobrisky brags ahead of his birthday

Bobrisky wrote ;

"I remember when my party planner said to me that dis table decor should only be for my VIP guest because its expensive to decorate all my guest table like dis. I laugh that dis woman don't know me. I told her all my guest that day are equal. So dis decoration should be on all my guest table that I will pay the money. Fuck money I will send my money errand cos I gat it. Money will not send us errand pls say amen "

See post below ;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...