Annie Idibia opens up on Tuface's health challenges

Annie, wife of Nigerian music icon, Tuface Idibia has opened up on her husband's health challenges.

In an Instagram post, she said Tuface has been on the sick bed and under doctor's supervision over his health condition for the past 48 hours.

She, however, thanked God for granting him the strength to make it for his recent appointment by Nigerian Stock Exchange, even as she wished her heartthrob speedy recovery.

"Incredible human, so Baba has been ill, on drips and plenty medications. Doctors were by his side for 48hours!

"We all didn't think he could make it to this big event that was all about him and the Nigerian stock exchange.

"Even with his voice ad body shaking, the man got up told the doctor ' Man I no go too dey, i no dey like cancel work matter and this one over important make I just drag body reach the event! He made it but back to his medications. Get well soon baby," Annie wrote alongside a picture of Tuface.

Recall that the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) on Tuesday appointed music superstar, Innocent Idibia popularly known as Tuface as its 'Good Cause Ambassador'.

Following the appointment, Tuface would lend his voice to raising awareness and mobilising support for the Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability initiatives of NSE geared towards achieving the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) in Nigeria.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...