Celebrity designer, Toyin Lawani has slammed those criticizing her over her completely nude photos she shared on the social media platform.

5d4324ca82b34

The mother of two wrote;

"PLS WHEN PEOPLE DO SKIN ADVERT WHAT DO THEY WEAR? FLOWER 

PLS WHEN PEOPLE DO LINGERIE ADVERT WHAT DO THEY WEAR ? ASO OKE ABI? ???? Awon oponu 

What have you seen that you Are shouting. Do I look like I give a shit about your silly opinions ? YES IM A SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR AND A ROLE MODEL TO MANY BUT YOU ALL ALWAYS FORGET IM AN ARTIST , A MODEL AND A SKIN EXPERT, FORGET MY STATUS , FOCUS ON WHAT YOU WANT TO LEARN FROM ME

ATLEAST ONE OF MY 32 various businesses will inspire you, focus on that and stop being a pain in my beautiful ass, IF IT'S DOESN'T PLS YOU PLS YOU KNOW THE WAY TO THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE, JUMP IN IT, MY LIFE ,MY RULES WHEN I CAME INTO THIS WORLD I CAME ALONE AND WHEN I DIE I DIE ALONE THIS LEGEND IS HERE TO STAY ,THE NEXT GENERATION WILL REMEMBER ME FOR ALL THIS , CAUSE IT TAKES BALLS"

See full post below:

5d43245314c79

Download Now
  • Date: Aug 02, 2019

Good luck to you my sister, pls my sister remember your body is the temple of the Lord. Pls protect your body for future.

• Date: Aug 08, 2019

You are a celebrity,you aren't suppose to so things like this.
But you've got your life to live , if you don't live your life who will?.

• Date: Aug 12, 2019
Good luck to you my sister, pls my sister remember your body is the temple of the Lord. Pls protect your body for future.
Olabamiji

Which future

• Date: Oct 03, 2019

its a choice ..... enjoy 

• Date: Oct 04, 2019
Which future
Simon

She Will marry one day

• Date: Oct 29, 2019

We are gradually going back to the garden of Eden