Rapper, Zlatan Ibile shares screenshots of the chat he had with Olamide in 2016 and they're really funny

Nigerians on social media are having a field day with the screenshots of the chats Nigerian rapper, Zlatan Ibile had with top notch indigenous rapper, Olamide back in 2016.

Rapper, Zlatan Ibile shares screenshots of the chat he had with Olamide in 2016 and they're really funny

Zlatan took to his Instagram page moments ago to share the screenshots of the chats he had with Olamide about three years back before he rose into prominence and Nigerians can't help but notice its hilarity.

In the chats, the rapper is seen begging Olamide to feature him in his upcoming album at the time and the manner in which he pleads with him is what has Nigerians laughing hard.

He shared the screenshots, writing,

@baddosneh woke up to our conversations ??? I feel bad about the way I had to disturb you then ! Nobody copy paste reach me ??? you always check on me for years once in a while when you can always hit me up ! I believed, And things worked out !! We made MY BODY my Life changed ! Love for Life OG ?....

Screenshots below,

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...