Popular Dubai-based Nigerian big boy Mompha celebrates 8th wedding anniversary with wife

Popular Dubai-based Nigerian big boy Mompha celebrates 8th wedding anniversary with wife

Dubai-based big boy, Mompha, who has gained a reputation for flaunting his luxury assets on Instagram shared a throwback photo as his marriage to his wife clocked 8 years.

In the caption that accompanied the picture, Mompha shared a short and simple message in celebration of his dearly beloved as he wished her a happy wedding anniversary.

"'Happy 8th year anniversary to me and my wife." He wrote.

Some of his followers were spotted in the comment section congratulating the lovely couple and expressing their best wishes for them.

mompha_nation: "Happy 8th wedding anniversary boss" pokiechica: "Happy anniversary to you, many more years together in wealth and happiness with long life"

khike1808: Happy anniversary God keep blessing your union isaac_ykdxb: "You are a man bro, with all them slay Queens in your inbox on a daily basis, you always stick to your wife, always proud of her. May Allah bless your family more. Men like you and me are few nowadays"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...