I used to dance at burials and market places - MC Galaxy

I used to dance at burials and market places - MC Galaxy

Sekem' crooner, Innocent Udeme Udofot, popularly known as MC Galaxy has revealed in a recent interview with Saturday Beats that he used to dance everywhere, at burials, and even in the market. I have been doing the 'Sekem' dance at comedy clubs before I produced the song.

"I used to be a comedian and a dancer; I used to dance everywhere, at burials, and even in the market. I have been doing the 'Sekem' dance at comedy clubs before I produced the song" he said.

Galaxy, who recently gifted a car to Tspize, the producer of his first hit song, noted that he gave him the car because he deserved it. He also stressed that he didn't share the news of his gesture to trend.

"The producer of the song is very understanding and patient; that was why I gave him a car recently. In a bid to surprise him, I tricked him to meet me somewhere giving the impression that I wanted to give him some money; but I dazzled him with a car gift instead.

"I can remember how I met him at the club and told him I would like him to produce my song. He is very humble, he gave me his contact details and that was how we met and started five years ago. He told me to come with N50,000 but I was only able to raise N40,000. I explained to him that was all I had on me.

"After I gave him the car, he told me that he could remember when I told him I was going to buy him a car, the day we were producing the song. Contrary to what some people are saying, I didn't share the news to trend.

Tspize was even the first person to post a picture of the car on his page," he said.

And just 2 days ago, he posted on social media photo a cheque of N3million presented to music executive Ubi Franklin.

Galaxy revealed that Ubi helped him when he had issues with accommodation years back and he is repaying him for his kindness.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...