'I'm Not 40 Seconds Man': Celebs & Fans React To Jim Iyke's Sex Scene With Onyii Alex [Video]

'I'm Not 40 Seconds Man': Celebs & Fans React To Jim Iyke's Sex Scene With Onyii Alex [Video]

A hot sex scene of Jim Iyke and actress Onyii Alex in 'Journey To America" has got Nigerian Celebrities and fans talking.

In the trailer, Jim Iyke was seen making out with Onyii Alex (the actress that did plastic surgery to increase her backside)

Jim Iyke made fun of Tonto Dikeh's ex husband, Olakunle Churchill by telling Onyii Alex that he is not a 40 Seconds man that he wants some more actions and he went ahead to prove it.

Some asked Jim Iyke why he is pressing actress Onyii Alex ass like that. One even said let her alleged silicon bum not burst.

See more sexy photos and reactions and watch the video after the cut

Watch video below:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...