My Husband Told Me He Doesn't Love Me On My Wedding Night -Actress, Iyabo Ojo weeps

My Husband Told Me He Doesn't Love Me On My Wedding Night -Actress, Iyabo Ojo weeps

Iyabo Ojo who took to Instagram to share her story, revealed that her husband told her that he didn't love her but only got married to her because she was pregnant.According to Iyabo Ojo, no matter how she tried she realized that they were worlds apart.

She revealed that she had her first child at Redeemed Christian Church of God in Mushin and also welcomed her daughter Priscilla in the room of a nurse she begged for help as she had no money on her. Going on in her emotional disclosure, she revealed that she had to leave the marriage for her sanity and also to take care of her kids. The actress however admitted that since her kids came they've been a huge blessing to her.

Sharing her story on mother's day, she wrote;

"DONT STOP IN YOUR STORM❤️

Everyone has a story, everyone's life is a story. I decided to share a bit with you, to strengthen and to encourage someone out there. We're all capable of doing amazing things.... but whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come. .................... never stop in your storm
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Watch her video below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...