Oyemykke calls for release of Naira Marley, slams Dolapo Badmus

Instagram influencer, Oyemykke has slammed CSP Dolapo Badmus as he calls for the release of singer Naira Marley who was arrested today by EFCC.

Oyemykke calls for release of Naira Marley, slams Dolapo Badmus

Shortly after news of the singer's arrest broke, Dolapo Badmus took to social media to throw a shade at him.

The only authentic NAIRA I know is Nigeria's legal tender. Any other naira attached to something is a counterfeit!

Her words didn't sit well with Oyemykke who rushed to share the below video which shows him lambasting her. According to him, the singer is not Nigeria's problem but our corrupt politicians whom police are allowing to walk free. Watch video to hear more.

Naira Marley was picked up today on his birthday by EFCC and is currently being interrogated at their office in Lagos.

EFCC spokesperson, Tony Orilade, who spoke to press confirmed the arrest and gave reason why the singer was picked up.

"Yes, he is with us. He's not the only person; he had some other persons also arrested alongside (him). They were arrested in relation to advance fee fraud - Internet-related cases and all of that. Give me a little time and I will get you the details."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...