Davido reacts to arrest of singer, Naira Marley by EFCC

Davido shows support to Naira Marley, real name Afeez Fashola who was arrested by EFCC this morning for questioning in Lagos.

Reacting to the arrest of the fast rising singer on his birthday, DMW boss Davidotook to his Instagram page to share a picture of the singer with caption;

#MARLIAN !! Freee bro!!!! Nothing spoil!! I got u!!!

According to EFCC spokesperson, Tony Orilade, who confirmed the arrest, He said

"Yes, he is with us. He's not the only person; he had some other persons also arrested alongside (him). They were arrested in relation to advance fee fraud - Internet-related cases and all of that. Give me a little time and I will get you the details."

Naira Marley's arrest comes after the singer took to Instagram to defend internet fraudsters popularly known as 'Yahoo-Yahoo', saying it is not a crime.

CSP Dolapo Badmus has thrown a shade at Naira Marley as news circulates that the singer has been arrested by EFCC on his birthday. Taking to social media, Dolapo Badmus who shows a strong stance against internet fraudsters aka Yahoo boys shared:

The only authentic NAIRA I know is Nigeria's legal tender. Any other naira attached to something is a counterfeit!

Instagram influencer, Oyemykke has slammed CSP Dolapo Badmus as he calls for the release of singer Naira Marley who was arrested today by EFCC. According to him, the singer is not Nigeria's problem but our corrupt politicians whom police are allowing to walk free. Watch video to hear more.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...