Sarkodie is not one of the musicians I've slept with - Pamela Odame

Popular music video vixen, Pamela Odame emphatically states that Sarkordie is not one of the musicians she has slept with.

Sarkodie is not one of the musicians I've slept with - Pamela Odame

During a recent interview with Delay Show, Pamela said she had an affair with one musician she has once worked for. After the interview, a list of all the musicians she has ever worked with were made, Sakordie was one of them. Pamela Odame jumped to the rescue of Sakordie as she stated he is not one of the musicians she has ever slept with.

"For Sarkodie when he was added to the list, I was so hurt because he is someone who keeps to himself," she said.

Captain Planet was also saved from the list and she hinted that the musician she had an affair with, was the one who recruited her for the first time as a video vixen in 2017.

You will recall that Pamela once said; "I once slept with a married singer in Ghana." She initially denied sleeping with any artiste but conceded after the host, Deloris Frimpong Manso (Delay) suggested to her she knew two of the musicians she had slept with.

Kenyan-born Ghanaian model has previously said her big boobs are a miracle to her, as she opened up that they were not as big as they are now when she was a growing child.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...