I wish I had a best friend that can borrow my clothes - Laura Ikeji

I wish I had a best friend that can borrow my clothes - Laura Ikeji

Fashion enterpreneur, Laura Ikeji has flaunted her closet on social media with a wish that she had a best friend who would share the items she's got with.

According to her, if she were to do such with a friend, it would be someone she can trust to the point that the person can come to her house and pick any item even when she's away.

She wrote:

"Sometime I wish I had a best friend that can come borrow my wigs, clothes, bags, shoes, someone that can come to my house without me being around, someone I could trust enough to travel with me and my family, (Not a staff or someone who works with me), someone who loved fashion like me, or maybe if my husband had a younger sister she could share my stuff with me or maybe".

She also revealed that the best friend she has is the type that is not concerned about fashion.

"My best friend @misszaynab doesn't care about all these, this girl hasn't asked me for a dime in about 15 years that I've known her , I love u Yemisi, just sometimes I wished u liked all these fashion and its mess lol. U just no send", Laura Ikeji added.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...