Kim Kardashian says she wouldn't use her privilege to buy her children's way into college

Kim Kardashian says she won't use her star status to get her kids college privileges.
The mother-of-three - who is studying to get a law degree - does not believe in preferential treatment for her children.
In a new interview with CNN's Van Jones she says she will not be like Lori Loughlin and Felicity Huffman.

Kim Kardashian says she wouldn't use her privilege to buy her children's way into college

She said: "If they couldn't get into a school, I would never want to use privilege to try to force them into a situation that they wouldn't thrive in anyway - that's what I see is not appropriate.
"I want my kids to be as grounded as possible. To buy your way into something just wouldn't benefit anybody."
And she revealed that studying to become a lawyer has meant spending time away from her kids to go into an office "a few days a week" and "studying all the time."
The business mogul believes her hard work will inspire Chicago, Saint and North, to also achieve things on their own.
"Even though I'm in my late 30s and I'm just finishing college or attempting to do that now, it's never too late," she said.

And she credited her husband Kanye West for helping her to juggle all her various roles.
While she also hits out at her critics Opens a New Window. on social media by blasting back at them.
She said: "I said, 'You know what. I have my full time filming job. I have my beauty business. I work full time and I'm going to take on another 18 hours a week that's required.'
"Some people just didn't really understand how it works, and I think people assume that I'm just prepping for the Bar and not actually studying or going to school."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...