Toke Makinwa to send a bill to any man who asks her out on date

Toke Makinwa to send a bill to any man who asks her out on date
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has stated that she won't be going on a date with any man without prior payment.

According to the OAP, the accessories needed to go on a date is quite expensive and so any man that want to have the pleasure of being with her on date, must make payment ahead.

The OAP also did a break down of the cost of the items that will be needed for the date to be a successful one.

She wrote;

Saturday humor.... Listennnnnnnn, dating is expensive mannnnnn I want my morrafucking money back. ????? some of these dudes deserve you showing up in bathroom slippers, bathrobe and hairnet sef.

We are all mad ???? hence forth I'm sending you a bill if you ask me out on a date, think about it about it, powder - 18k, lanchessssssss - 8k, highlighter - 25k (the glow is expensive) setting spray 15k, lip gloss -10k.

That's face alone oooo, perfume - 650 pounds, dress 450/500 pounds, shoes 2 thousand pounds, hair - 350/500k only for it to be a dead ass date ??????. Pay me my money abeg ??? #Notime @grace_ajilore thank you

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...