Ray J's Dog, Boogotti Has Allegedly Been Dognapped, Singer Is Offering a $20,000 Award

Last week, Singer Ray-J's wife Princess Love announced on Instagram that the 3-year-old Maltese had gone missing.

"Hey everybody! I'm out of town and my dog BOOGOTTI is missing! If you're in Woodland Hills, CA and found my dog, seen him or have any info PLEASE DM me! Please REPOST," Princess, 34, wrote alongside a photo of the adorable pet.

On Thursday, the 38-year-old singer opened up about the incident telling TMZ, claiming that Boogotti wasn't just missing but had been taken.

"I got some new information on my dog, My dog was lost, but now somebody has taken my dog and put him in a car and drove off."

"My dog went from being lost, to being stolen to kidnapped - or whatever you call it."

The "One Wish" singer then alleged to TMZ that Boogotti was kidnapped by a man driving a Dodge Charger.

"[Boogotti] was taken in a Dodge Charger it was like a young white kid around 19 or 20. If that kid is listening please be a hero and bring my dog back."

Ray J's Dog, Boogotti Has Allegedly Been Dognapped, Singer Is Offering a $20,000 Award

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...