Paul Okoye blasts Victoria Kimani over Tiwa Savage's comment

Popular show promoter, Paul Okoye has fired back at Kenyan singer, Victoria Kimani for calling him out over alleged hypocrisy.

It all started when the show promoter shared a video of Oprah Winfrey to show support for Tiwa Savage.

The video came with the caption;

People don't always like you and they are not always happy for you and if you surround yourself with people who are not accustomed to your success, they become fearful, they become scared because you are reflecting back something to them they don't recognize.

People who want the best for you want you to be your best. So my greatest advice to you is to surround yourself with people who are going to fill your cup until your cup runneth over"

However, the kenyan singer who has been slamming Tiwa, felt offended after Paul show of support to the Mavin queen. She also accused him of being a hypocrite alleging that he was the one who told her about Tiwa not wanting other female artistes to perform.

Reacting to the video, Kimani wrote;

"Lmao Sir Paul O, weren't you the one who told me that the girl was tryna get us girls off the show ??? Kinda hard to like someone who hates other women making strides on her own.. we all work hard as fuck.. and as you know some of us are working hard without sleeping our way to the top..( you know this first hand) most girls are afraid to speak up but not me..anywho..carry on"

In response to her, the show promoter said she is mentally unstable and needs help.

See their exchange below;

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...