'I am a single dad'- Wizkid declares after babymama Jada's wife Instagram post

Wizkid has announced that he's single, hours after his third babymama Jada Pollock mentioned being a wife on Instagram.

While celebrating Mother's Day yesterday, Jada Pollock who is mother to Wizkid's third son Zion, wrote on Instagram:

'Looking back at this picture (Sep 2017) never did I imagine this journey to turn out to be so beautiful, you are beyond the perfect little boy and I thank God everyday for your presence in my life.

You came into this world and gave me a level of peace and an alignment of happiness that nothing in this world could EVER replace!! You have given me strength that I didn't even know existed within me & an extra boost of human skills that allows me to take on more then I could have ever imagined.

I sit and reflect at times and wonder to myself how I manage to find a balance with being the best mum I can be to you at all times, yet taking on life and hustling everyday to make a difference and a better tomorrow ??‍♀️ but you're little smile makes every moment wroth it.

Being a Mother isn't easy it's a skill set that you develop and strengthen everyday without even knowing how at times... I want to take a moment on this day to thank my partner in crime @wizkidayo without your love and support I would have NEVER been capable of becoming the mother I stand to be today ??❤️ Waking up to you both everyday gives me the strength to take on the world.

My best friend @zena._anez for being my back bone and pushing me always to be a better me, yet ALWAYS reminding me to keep a since of myself. My friend @sian_swimwear for inspiring me with her work ethic, drive and hustle of balancing how to be a great mum, wife and business woman all at once.' She wrote.

Setting the record straight, Wizkid just released this statement on social media that read:

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...