#BBNaija:- 'Don't bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda' - Miracle to Nina

#BBNaija:- 'Don't bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda' - Miracle to Nina
Miracle has defended himself and his friends following the expośe between his ex-girlfriend Nina, Cee-C and Alex at the Bbnaija reunion show.

On the ladies' episode of the Big Brother Naija Double Wahala Reloaded, Ebuka asked for the situation report between Alex and Cee-C on their long raging beef.

In response to Ebuka's question, Alex stated that Cee-C came to Tobi for a settlement talk but Tobi refused to speak to her.

She said that both ladies had a talk where they agreed to squash their beef.

Alex explained further that Cee-C was so excited on the plane back to Nigeria that Tobi had to talk to her but Cee-C shouted at Tobi.

Cee-C defended herself stating that the reason she went to Tobi on that night was to squash the beef since the reality show was over but Tobi was not ready.

Also, Cee-C gave the reason why she shouted at Tobi on the plane.

She said Nina told her that Miracle said Tobi and Alex had sex and she was laughing out loud.

Cee-C claimed that she told Tobi to mind his business after he interfered in the discussion between herself and Nina.

After the revelations between the ladies, Miracle took to his twitter account to write to his ex-girlfriend.

He wrote on his timeline, 'pls don't bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda' adding a captain emoji.

Nina is yet to respond to the new tweets from her ex lover.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...