BBNaija's Tobi And Ceec Talk About Their Relationship While In The House, Say They Don't Regret It

BBNaija's Tobi And Ceec Talk About Their Relationship While In The House, Say They Don't Regret It

Reality Stars Tobi and Ceec during the Double Wahala reunion, talked about their relationship. According to them, they don't regret it.

Ceec says
It's the highlight. A lot of things were centered around Tobi and I. It's a good thing. Because the thing is double Wahala. So I think it's a good thing from the show. There's nothing to regret. When you lose, you learn from the mistakes. Sometimes you win and sometimes you learn. Either way, I don't think it's a bad decision.

Tobi says
It was quite an experience. One I learnt from. And also, one in a way, I enjoyed. Where ever I go I enjoy.

Ebuka: You guys, your smiles are not real as you are talking. Do you guys need to sit down and talk?.

Tobi -I'm just being honest. There's no problem. We are not enemies. I might not talk to everyone here. I mean, It's not all of us that interact here. We get to work on different projects once in a while. So yeah.

Ceec: I don't think there's anything to talk about. It's over. But if there's a business on the table, we do whatever we have to do.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...