Khloe and KBrule are expecting a baby after secretly getting married

Former BBNaija reality TV stars, Khloe and KBrule have secretly gotten married and are already expecting a baby. This was made know by Khloe who took to Instagram with pictures of the both of them in wedding outfit.

According to Khloe, she signed wedding papers with KBrule months ago but could no longer keep it secret after scan revealed that she is now pregnant.

Well, celebrities and attention-seeking go hand in hand. This makes it difficult to readily accept this as real or just a stunt.

Khloe wrote:

We tried to make it a secret for a year now but God has his own way of exposing people ... I couldn't have asked for a better half than you my king ... signing that paper with you a month ago to be with you forever is the best thing .

I thought I was broken but you gave me life ...

And today after seeing the scan of that lil pumpkin inside of me I can't hold this joy any longer .

Thanks to @antolecky for being there through all the trying times , thanks to all Bbn family for constant support .

My life is a story and this is a chapter that binds other chapters

Being MRS BRÛLÉ is perfect

Thanks for all baby @k.brule ❤️❤️❤️❤️

And pls media stop attaching me to any man " I was just using it as an excuse to keep my relationship private "

Meet The BRULE

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...