I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 - Efia Odo reveals

Ghanaian Actress, Efia Odo who has been in the news after she was accused of reportedly sleeping with an alleged Ghanaian fraudster and her fight with Counsellor Lutterodt, has revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 16.

I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 16 - Efia Odo reveals

Efia Odo who grew up in London, disclosed that she was in a relationship with a Jamaican and he was the one who deflowered her.

The actress and Kwese TV host further disclosed that it happened in her house in London where they were talking and kissing only to end up in bed banging each other.

Here is the released video in which Efia Odo revealed that she lost her virginity at the age of 16 below;

Slay queen involved in a car accident, months after flaunting her new ride
A few days ago, a Ghanaian lady got herself trending on the internet after she almost stripped naked to celebrate the purchase of her new car.

The way she danced and showed off her car, one will think she is the first ever woman to use her own money to buy a car.

However, reports has it that the lady is currently hospitalised after she was involved in a car accident which almost claimed her life.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...