"My marriage proposal was a stunt" - Broda Shaggi apologizes

'My marriage proposal was a stunt' - Broda Shaggi apologizes
Nigerian comedian, Samuel Perry aka Broda Shaggi has taken to social media to tender an apology tendered following a recent video in which he was seen proposing to a woman.

The video which went viral showed the comedian kneeling in public and proposing to an unidentified lady.

Taking to his Instagram page, Broda Shaggi wrote:

"Alright, good morning to everyone reading this, PLEASE AND PLEASE to all bloggers carrying this video saying i Proposed to the lady, IT IS ALL A JOKE OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. This happened Like 3 months back in Abuja and she wasn't the only girl we played the trick on.

Please NA JOKE O, i didn't wanna post anything about this but just had to cos the girl posted that HER fiance is having a problem with the video. Please Sir i never met your girl before this video please. I dint have her contact and neither have i seen her since the day this happened.

Please guys i am sorry if this has caused any issue in your relationship. I AM SORRY but clearly i expected everyone to know this is all a joke from the video but i guess everybody sees things differently so on behalf of me and my Good friend @nedu_wazobiafm that posted the video, we Say WE ARE SORRY to the family. @mz_verah I AM SORRY, TAINK YOU."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...