Banky W campaigns for his wife, Adesua Etomi after she was nominated at the Nickelodeon 2019 Awards

Banky W campaigns for his wife, Adesua Etomi after she was nominated at the Nickelodeon 2019 Awards

Musician turned politician, Banky W, has campaigned for his wife, Adesua Etomi, after she was nominated in the 'Favorite African Star' category at the Nickelodeon 2019 Awards.

The 37-year-old star solicited support for his wife over other African stars like Stonebwoy, Sauti Sol and IK Osakioduwa via Instagram on Wednesday.

His post reads:

Congratulations to all my brothers nominated, but pleeeease vote for my wife!!! Lol! Pls use the link in my bio. I'm so proud of @adesuaetomi!!! She's the only lady nominated in this category at the Nickelodeon Kid's Choice Awards!!! She's my personal favourite African Star (and human being) and she should be yours too!! My brothers will understand, no worry. Lol #SusuForTheWin #FromOneCampaignToAnother #nickelodeon
#linkinmbio

Nigerian actress Adesua Etomi has been nominated alongside Davido, IK Osakioduwa and a host of other world superstars for the Nickelodeon Kids' choice awards.

The Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards is an American Annual Awards show produced by Nickelodeon.

The awards ceremony will be held at the Galen Centre in Los Angeles, California on the 3rd of March with DJ Khaled who was nominated for Favourite Male Artist playing.

Davido was also nominated for the Favourite Global Music Star category alongside Taylor Swift and David Guetta while both host.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...