If You Need A Break From #NigeriaDecides, Check Out These Sizzling Photos Of Toyin Lawani

If You Need A Break From #NigeriaDecides, Check Out These Sizzling Photos Of Toyin Lawani

Like they say on social media these days, if she doesn't give you, how will you take?Fashion and beauty entrepreneur Toyin Lawani is a respite from all the political talk if you needed one.

The stunning mother of two, who turns 38 in a couple of days, shared R-rated images of herself as she counts down to her birthday. Check out the photos.

She, however, does not want to receive any proposals by lovestruck men attracted to her gorgeous body. "Pls stop sending me stupid DMs ?‍♀️I'm not Available,I'm married to my kids and My Businesses,this is just Birthday Behavior,simple" she wrote.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...