Laura Ikeji-Kanu Set To Reconcile With Her Sister-In-Law, Amara Kanu

Social media influencer and fashionista Laura Ikeji has announced her plan to reconcile with her sister-in-law, Amara Kanu.

In a now deleted post, Laura put up Amara's photo on her Instagram page.

According to Laura, she and her sister-in law, Amara were cordial until Amara called out Laura's husband, Ogbonna Kanu on social media for stealing her son's ticket to the Leeds United game.

In a lengthy post, Laura explained her stance on saying they were nit friends.

Laura wrote,

"So this is my beautiful sister-in-law, heard she is great, heard because we have never met but heard she's cool. Hopefully we will meet soon and talk x hug this whole thing out.

We were quite cordial until she called my husband out on Instagram n never apologized. Since then we never spoke or exchanged messages, hence the "We re not friends" statement.

Listen guys, I'm not someone to ever bring negative light to the family, I'm a strong defender of family, u see how I love my siblings and that's how I've been with all my in-laws.

I don't want to be known as someone who would intentionally bring division among siblings cos I won't want that with my brothers or sisters. My husband n his brother re quite close n I don't want that to change for any reason whatsoever.

I won't want that to happen to me and Peks. Besides my in-law is an amazing man. Pls enough of the hate, enough of the name calling, enough of supporting one family or the other, let's stop the team A or B. In the end we will all sit at a table and eat as one big happy Kanu family.

All I said were from an angry place and I'm never someone to be angry or let a troll get to me. I shouldn't have. So hey let's be a lil kinder and let love lead. Will make the first move and put a call through. And Amara pls call ur bro inlaw hun, it's time for that talk.

L

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...