Many Said We Were Wasting Our Time, But We Won - Banky W Celebrates Winning His My Polling Unit In Lekki 1

Many Said We Were Wasting Our Time, But We Won - Banky W Celebrates Winning His My Polling Unit In Lekki 1

Nigerian singer and actor ,Bankole Wellington, popularly known as Banky W, who is vying for the seat of House of Representatives in Eti-Osa, Lagos, has recorded a landslide victory in his polling unit in Lekki 1.

He took to social media to thank you everyone.

He wrote;

'Thank you to EVERYONE who voted, volunteered and donated. Collation of all polling units in Eti-Osa is still ongoing, but regardless of the final outcome, please take a GOOD LOOK at how we won my polling unit in Lekki 1!!! No Godfather, logo issues, crowd sourced fundraising, online trolling.. many said we were wasting our time, but we took our unknown party and built our agent structure in less than 3 months - and we upset the big boys in multiple polling units.

We proved that it CAN be done.

The movement has begun. We must sustain this momentum. This is only the beginning.

#MDP #StrongerTogether #BankOnBanky'

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...