Selena Gomez Looks Like A Smiling, Happy Queen In Latest Beach Pics

At the end of last year, Selena Gomez was reportedly hospitalized after having a nervous breakdown and has since been released, seemingly much more stable and content. When 2019 arrived, the "Wolves" singer shared a message to her fans, commenting on her disappearance from the scene updating them on their health. 

"It's been a while since you have heard from me, but I wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and to thank you for your love and support. Last year was definitely a year of self-reflection, challenges and growth," she wrote. "It's always those challenges which show you who you are and what you are capable of overcoming. Trust me, it's not easy, but I am proud of the person I am becoming and look forward to the year ahead. Love you all."

More recently, Selena has shared some loving updates of her life currently that sees her having the best time on the beach with her friends. The celebration was for one of her friends who are getting married, resulting in pure bliss. "My best friend is getting married, so we celebrated her! Future Mrs. Lopez," she captioned the photo.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...