"Myself and Babatee are no more together" - Actor, BabaTee's second marriage crashes

Following the crash of his less than two years marriage to London-based socialite, Yetunde Oduwole, in 2013, actor Tayo Babatunde Bernard aka Baba Tee's second marriage has also hit the rocks.

'Myself and Babatee are no more together' - Actor, BabaTee's second marriage crashes

The crisis of his marriage was brought into light by his now ex-wife, Dupe Odulate, who he proposed to in 2015, shortly after his much publicized drama with Oduwole, which saw her cursing him.

'Myself and Babatee are no more together' - Actor, BabaTee's second marriage crashes

Dupe's turned a year older recently and after fans stormed her page to wish her a happy birthday, some also questioned why her husband was found wanting in celebrating her, it was then she took to her page to state that herself and the actor are no more.

The cause of the actor's marital crisis is still foggy as at the time of filing this report and the actor himself is yet to react to the reports.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...