Nigerian face model with tribal marks, Adetutu Alabi arrested because of her gold hair

Nigerian face model with tribal marks, Adetutu Alabi arrested because of her gold hair

Nigerian face model with tribal marks, Adetutu Alabi who stepped out for a photo shoot session recently, was arrested by officers of the Lagos State Police Command.

The model was arrested because of her gold hair and having no means of identification at that time. However her friend came through for her and she has been released.

She wrote,

Edo PettyQueen

got here and they release me.... Thanks so much everyone... I got arrested for my gold hair and no means of identification.... Is my tribal marks not enough?

Adetutu became an online sensation after she launched an online campaign to model for Rihanna's Fenty Beauty.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...