Late actress Aisha Abimbola's family and Lola Alao Battle Over Kids Custody

There seems to be trouble brewing between Nollywood actor, Lola Alao and Victor Ibrahim, the estranged spouse of late actress Aisha Abimbola over the custody of their two kids. The actress, who battled cancer before her death on Tuesday May 15, 2018, was laid to rest on May 17, 2018 in Canada.

Though Lola Alao has been taking care of the kids since Aisha's death, the eventual custody of these kids is already being determined in a court in Canada.

According to Enquirermag close sources, there's tension between the late actress' family and now Canada-based Lola Alao over the rightful custodian of these kids.

The fate of Keji and Lase (the kids) is in the court of law already. Even though, Lola Alao, the late actress' bosom friend and Victor Ibrahim, the estranged father of the kids are not ready to divulge any information regarding the civil suit which we gathered has been adjourned till January 29th, 2019 for final judgment, there is reportedly a power tussle on the children's custody.

Though, the fact that, actress Lola Alao was considered as the next-of-kin to the late Omoge Campus when she was dying is not in contention, she (Lola) was the only one that was around taking responsibility of the ailing actress and it was also gathered that, Omoge Campus had no other choice than to ask her friend, Lola for that favour of taking charge of her kids if she eventually died.

Now, months after her death, the Canadian authority had invited family members via a letter directly addressed to the father of the kids who's in Nigeria.

The letter requests for him to agree if the children's custody should be given to Lola Alao who has been acting as their guardian.

As it is, the father of the kids has refused to give consent even though he hasn't been fraternising with the kids.

Enquirermag was informed that the father of the kids is also seeking to also benefit from such opportunity, more so, now that those kids are Canadian citizens.

The duo of Lola Alao, and Victor Ibrahim Enquirermag gathered are said to be weighing different options available because, according to inside sources, the kids' father is said to have been tipped on what Lola Alao has been benefitting, in form of allowance from the government for having the kids' custody.

In our facts-finding mission, Enquirermag got in touch with the actress, Lola Alao in Canada and in one breath, she denied anything of such and when we probed further she said, "Look, it's even me that informed Victor of the letter from the government, there's no fight anywhere. I also have my own kids, I am just helping a late friend, I have nothing to hide, where did you guys get all these fake news, I am not aware of any court issue and as we speak, the kids are holidaying with one of their father's relatives here in Canada, if anyone writes any useless story about me, I will be ready to sue the person."

And on his part, the father of the kids flared up when we contacted him on his phone.
He said, "Where did you hear all these? I don't want to speak on this. It's a family issue and has nothing to do with the press. Please you guys should not compound this case for me."

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...