"Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care"- Bobrisky writes on his success story

'Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care'- Bobrisky writes on his success story
Bobrisky shares his 10 years throwback as he says he was suffering with no mother to care.

He wrote:

'Ten Years Back When I Was Suffering With No Mother To Care'- Bobrisky writes on his success story
"Dis was me ten yrs back suffering with no mother to care for me. I lost my mum few month before dis pic. Out of my suffering I still struggled to sponsor myself to university of Lagos. I study accounting....At dis time of me depression was living inside me but I choose to overcome it. Where are the Nigeria police to help me then, where are the federal govt then to provide job opportunity to the fresh graduates. Now people wanna judge me. I choose not to be anything to make money such as R0bery,fraud$ters, kill£r etc.... but hustle hard with wat I know. If u don't want God punish u just leave Bobrisky alone !!!!!. Now I'm a millionaire everybody wanna be a judge ⚖️. Pls be careful. If u don't like my page pls just use ur unfollow button I beg u. Love u"

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...