#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele shows true friendship as she shares throwback photo with AY Comedian

#10YearsChallenge: Funke Akindele shows true friendship as she shares throwback photo with AY Comedian

New mother and super talented actress, Akindele Olufunke Ayotunde popularly known as Funke Akindele, has submitted her entry for the #10yearschallenge and it might just be the killer shot.

Funke Akindele who entered the limelight after starring in the popular United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)-sponsored sitcom I Need to Know, which ran from 1998 to 2002 shared hers and it got many fans a bit nostalgic.

The new mother of twin boys shared a photo of herself and comedian, AY Makun, from way back and paired it with a recent photo and they both have changed.

What is laudable is their friendship which seems to have remained strong over the years.

It is probably true what they say about one's circle determining their output in life.

After all, they are both successful in the entertainment industry and one can guess that their solid friendship has played a role in pushing them both to achieving their goals and dreams.

Her post reads:

Egbon mi! Yes that's what I call @aycomedian E don tey o!!! Over 10 years challenge o!! I'm so happy for the growth,all glory be to God. Thanks for always supporting me. Love you brother mi ??

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...