Reekado Banks and Tolani Otedola, Femi Otedola's eldest daughter spark dating rumour

Reekado Banks and Tolani Otedola, Femi Otedola's eldest daughter spark dating rumour
Reekado Banks and Tolani Otedola, Femi Otedola's eldest daughter, have thrown Twitter into a frenzy as they sparked a dating rumour just after their 'loved up' photos was shared on social media.

While none of them have confirmed or denied the reports, industry pundits believe it may just be a stunt or simply behind the scene photos from their recent video shoot.

Twitter users believe that there might be more to the recently released photos of Reekado Banks and Tolani Otedola.

Nigerians are however, having a field day analysing their 'relationship'.

See all the hilarious reactions below.

@EtniesJags wrote;

Reekado Banks has moved to Otedola's 3rd daughter It's officially secure the bag SZN

@Abuja_empire wrote;

ReekadoBanks: My papa no be Dangote or Adeleke... but we go de Tolani Otedola: Say no more. Otedola with the money ooooo ReekadoBanks with the sense

@Osascruz wrote;

You guys should calm down!! Tolani otedola and Reekado Banks are not dating, it's a song they're dropping.

@Thosyn_ wrote;

Asa Asika(Cuppy), Mr Eazi(Temi) , and Reekado Banks(Tolani) out there making money moves "Otedola" . What is wrong with my head sef? Anybody with digger over there? Make I start to dey dig-hunt

Well with this, it seems Fewa Otedola is the only single person in the billionaire businessman's family. Fewa Otedola is the only son of one of Africa's richest men and CEO of Forte Oil, Femi Otedola. Unlike his sisters, Olawumi, DJ Cuppy and Temi Otedola, Fewa likes to keep things private.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...