Pop star, Cardi B showed off her very ample cleavage in a revealing low-cut swimsuit, during a trip at the beach in New Zealand.

Cardi B Shows Off Her Cleavage In Revealing Swimsuit Photos Lailasnews

Taking to Instagram Stories, the 26-year-old rapper - real name Belcalis Almanzar - showed off her very ample cleavage in a low-cut swimsuit.

Angling the camera from down below, Cardi B flaunted her bust during a visit to Black Sand Beach on the outskirts of Auckland.

Cardi B Shows Off Her Cleavage In Revealing Swimsuit Lailasnews 1

Cardi also shared a photo of herself jumping into the air on the seemingly deserted beach with her arms outstretched while playfully poking her tongue out at the camera.

The I Like It rapper was dressed in a pale pink one-piece swimsuit branded with the designer name 'GUCCI' across the torso in black lettering.

Cardi B Shows Off Her Cleavage In Revealing Swimsuit Lailasnews 2

Download Now
  • Date: Jan 18

Very beautiful girl)

• Date: Jan 22

Beautiful, quite comfortable swimsuit on this girl. In general, sometimes it is very difficult to choose a stylish swimsuit that would emphasize your figure. Recently I found this resource http://wearion.com/style/cargo-short-plus-size-swimwear/ On it I order myself bathing suits. They are very stylish here, and at prices quite comfortable. Actually, I like the swimwear plan Cargo shorts - are the special type of shorts, which is made of synthetic material. This type of shorts has different lengths, but, more often, they are short.