"You are not allowed to sing that song" - Nigerians react to DJ Cuppy's "My papa no be Dangote" tweet

'You are not allowed to sing that song' - Nigerians react to DJ Cuppy's 'My papa no be Dangote' tweet

DJ Cuppy, the daughter of billionaire businessman Femi Otedola, tweeted lyrics from Teni's song "Case" and Nigerians on Twitter had a lot to say to her.

"My papa no be Dangote or Adeleke... but we go dey okay!" Cuppy wrote.

'You are not allowed to sing that song' - Nigerians react to DJ Cuppy's 'My papa no be Dangote' tweet

But Nigerians felt that with a father like hers, she isn't in the category of those Teni the entertainer was referring to in her song.

See some reactions to Cuppy's tweet below.

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...