Actor, Daniel K Daniel's wife reveals she and her twin brother were born in separate years

Actor, Daniel K Daniel's wife reveals she and her twin brother were born in separate years
On Tuesday, January 1st, Tina, the wife of Nollywood actor, Daniel K Daniel, turned a year older.

In a birthday post she shared on her Instagram page, Tina revealed that she has a twin brother who is an ordained priest. She went on to disclose that she and her twin brother were born minutes apart, on separate days and in separate years.

She wrote,

"Still our birthday, A lot of you don't know this but I am actually a TWIN? and that's my Twin brother, he was recently ordained a priest and he officiated my wedding?
So funny story, yes we are twins but we were actually born on different days, in fact different years, lol.

"He was born 31st of December just a few minutes before midnight, and I was born on the 1st of January, few minutes after midnight. Our birth certificates carry different dates and years but that dosen't change anything.

"Although he celebrates his birthdays 31st December, he still gets birthday wishes on the 1st ? I celebrate mine on the 1st and 1st alone, I would always feel cheated growing up, but we are adults and he is now a Catholic priest and special so I guess it's okay??‍♀️

"Thank you for sharing mummy's tummy with me brother, and eating all the food? but you also decided to come out first to make sure it was safe for me to follow, it might be for selfish reasons but I chose to believe otherwise?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNIE I Love you, remain blessed Rev????❤️".

Comments

Keep up to date with our latest articles and uploads...